Aerobatics for Everyone
22nd December @ 7.30pm
Kevin has been flying RC Aerobatics for many years and has been UK National Champion twice. He has represented the UK in nine F3A World Championships and eight European Championships. He is Secretary of the GBRC Aerobatic Association and teaches pilots aerobatic flying at the monthly Introduction to Aerobatics days held at BMFA Buckminster, as well as providing coaching to more experienced pilots at GBRCAA events.
This session will cover the following:
- Why every RC pilot should learn aerobatic skills
- Why aerobatic flying increases your satisfaction and sense of achievement
- How to set up your plane and radio equipment for precision flying
- Practice techniques to build your confidence
- Putting it all together to fly an aerobatic sequence at a display or competition
There will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions, so don’t be shy!